Sharon Du Plessis
Sharon is driven to be Hamilton’s most sought after Property Management professional when owners make the logical decision to place their properties in the hands of an industry expert. She is highly motivated and prides herself on liaising with investors, developers and tenants alike.
Sharon is a Ngaruawahia, Huntly and North Hamilton rental market specialist. Her portfolio in these markets is seldom in rent arrears which is testament to the quality property management systems she has developed.
With over 10 years experience as a Property Manager, Sharon has a wealth of experience in managing and tenanting brand new properties for investors. Her enthusiasm and passion for excellence have seen her develop long standing working relationships with developers and those looking to enter the Hamilton residential investment market.
- "To Whom it May Concern - I have known Sharon Du Plessis for over six years. We are lucky to have Sharon looking after the family rental, all the time she kept watch over everthing. When anything needed doing at the house she was always right onto it. If it became vacant she would always get someone in really quickly. She was lovely to everyone and so very easy to communicate with. If needing someone again I would take Sharon on straight away and recommend her to anyone"Sharon has been our property Rental Manager for the last 6 years. She began by managing our first block of 4 brand new units from building completion, as we added additional rentals she naturally took over their managements.As a landlord and investor with a number of rental properties in different cities in the North Island, I cannot keep a close eye on all of my properties. Sharon has done a great job – some of the aspects of her management that most impress me are:
- Regular inspections and reports.
- All maintenance issues are reported to me together with a solution - so I just have to make the decision.
- Her rent payment track record - I have had very few late rent payments in the last 6 years (and that's across 50 odd tenants - often 4/5 tenants per dwelling - student flats).
- She has a no nonsense approach toward tenants
- She always calls me back promptly.
- She runs one of the biggest rental portfolios in Hamilton and is in tune with market rents.
All in all she’s a great rental manager and I cannot recommend her highly enough.
John Gourley, Tauranga
"I have appreciated all that you have done for us with the managing of our property in New Zealand. With being away from New Zealand we like to know that we have someone who will look after our tenants and also our investment and we feel that you have done this for us."
"Thank you for the information, we believe you can handle the matter professionally. We lay our trust in you. Thanks Sharon, you’re the best! Is so great to have someone who really knows what they are doing (and a nice change for us!!). Take care".
"Thanks Sharon, we really appreciate your communication. Thanks again, you’re the best property manager".
- 2016 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Executive Performer