Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Agistment - Grazing - Cropping
- Land: 20 ha (48 acres)
* 19.65ha more or less (just over 48 acres)
* Two homes - 2 bed unit, 4 bed character house with double garage
* Large Utility Shed - Garaging, horse tie ups, loft, woodshed, hay shed, workshop
* Stables - 6 yearling boxes, 2 broodmare boxes
* Big hay shed also has two broodmare boxes
* 4 holding yards
* 3 yearling yards
* Cattle race
* Artesian bore reticulated throughout property
* Post n rail, post n white wire, post n tape fencing, hedges
* 600m training track
Property has been leased, one half for horses and the other for maize. Leasee's keen to extend.
Not many blocks this size on the market, build your dream home in a location that is central to Hamilton/Cambridge/Morrinsville.
Viewing by appointment.
Deadline Sale closes 1pm Wednesday 9th May, 2018 at Ray White Real Estate, 91 Victoria Street Hamilton.
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Bathrooms
- Separate WCs
- Separate Shower
- Joinery: Wooden
- Double Garage
- Iron Roof
- Weatherboard Exterior
- Single Storey
- Tank Sewage
- Bore Water
See all features
- F/Floor Cover
- Light Fittings
- TV Aerial
20 ha / 48 acres
2 garage spaces
Post n rail, post n white wire, post n tape fencing, hedges, Trotting track, cattle race, 3 yearling yards, 4 holding yards,
80% brown earth, 20% complex soil (Te Kowhai complex)
Artisan bore reticulated thoughout property