Kevin’s a local through and through
Kevin was born and raised in Hamilton and knows the City intimately.
Kevin Benge in the Community
- Volunteer at the Hamilton Men’s Night Shelter and regularly cooks dinner for the men on a Saturday evening
- Member of the congregation of St Peter’s Cathedral Church in Hamilton
- Makes regular donations to both the Women’s Refuge and Night Shelters for men and women in Hamilton.
Kevin Benge the family man
He is a father of three teenage and adult children - one a Barrister and Solicitor in Whakatane, another working for Rembrandt Suits in Auckland and studying business at AUT, and the youngest attends Waikato Diocesan School for Girls.
Kevin Benge the Values-Driven man
Kevin is a strong believer in ethical and professional conduct in the real estate industry.
He utilises honesty, integrity, and openness in all of his business dealings with his clients and works hard to provide both sound advice and the support needed to help them achieve their property dreams.
As a result, referrals from satisfied clients and repeat custom from his past customers forms a large part of his real estate business.
Kevin Benge the Real Estate Salesperson for you
“Hi my name is Kevin Benge, if you are thinking of selling or think you will be looking for a property in the near future, give me a call and let me know what your property needs are.
I can provide you with a competitive market appraisal of your home so that you know exactly what it is worth in the current market.”
- 2017/2018 - Executive
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Premier Performer (NZ)